The Quality You Deserve
When you order your sterile compounded medication from TruCare Pharmacy, you can expect a commitment to quality and safety, ever single time. We vow to provide you with nothing but the highest quality of sterile medication, every single time.
Where Are My Sterile Medications Compounded?
Sterile medications are compounded in our specially designed clean room. It is in this environment, that our skilled pharmacists will prepare your medications according to regulatory standard for the compounding of sterile pharmaceutical preparations. These procedures include:
- Monitoring with environmental microbiology sampling
- Routine testing of sterile technique for all pharmacy staff
- Lab testing of finished products, both in-house and independently
- Monitoring the particle count of the sterile environment
- Proper cleaning and maintenance routines
- Routine outside certification of our glove box and other equipment
- Proper staff grooming and gowning before entering critical sterile area
TruCare Offers a Wide Variety of Sterile Preparations Including:
- Trimix Injections
- Quad Mix Injections
- Sterile Compounding – Glutathione, infusion Services, Sulfan Blue
- Testosterone / Hormone Injections
- Ophthalmic Drops and Injections
- Veterinary Medicine
- Ophthalmology – Bevacizumab, Trypan Blue, Acyclovir Sterile Ophthalmic Ointment, Autologous Serum Eye Drops
- Dermatology – Cantharidin, Nitrogen Mustard Ointment, Mechlorethamine
- Respiratory – Glutathione
- Intrathecal Pump Reservoir Medications Sterile (with or without Reservoir)
Contact TruCare to inquire about particular combinations to meet specific needs or medications that are currently unavailable or have been discontinued for non-safety reasons. We would be more than happy to find the perfect compounded medical solution for you.